To ensure that your emails aren't sent out during times when recipients are unlikely to see your emails (e.g., weekends and nights), you can set up 'send schedules' within BuzzStream. Schedules include the blocks of time that you want emails to be delivered. For example, if you're emailing people in the U.S., you might set a schedule for Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Creating a schedule and selecting it for your outreach
- Open the email composer. Schedules are available in all parts of BuzzStream where you can send emails, so you can access them from the contact record, the BuzzMarker, send individually, or bulk send.
- Once the composer is open, click the 'Schedule' link at the bottom of the composer
- BuzzStream automatically creates a schedule for your time zone. To create a new schedule, click 'Create a new schedule...'
- Select the time blocks that you want emails to be sent within
Setting a default schedule for your outreach
If you frequently send emails using the same schedule, you can set a default Send Schedule in BuzzStream.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the Gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner of BuzzStream
- Go to the 'Scheduling Rules' tab
- Click the ellipsis icon and select 'Make default'.